– TED Ankara College
– Bilkent University Law School
- Ayben ARIKAN has worked as Senior Lawyer at the Legal Department of one of the world’s leading audit firm, KPMG Turkey. Within this process, mainly, she has worked as Law Expert in the audit projects and she has provided legal consultancy services to the major companies on Risk Analysis of their cases.
- Ayben ARIKAN has been assigned to several Mergers and Acquisitions, Legal Due Diligence and Turkish Commercial Code Compliance Report Preparation Projects and she is specialized in Contracts and Company Law.
- She provides legal advocacy and consultancy services to major Turkish companies and international organizations in the areas of Real Estate, Business Law and tax case proceedings.
- Ayben ARIKAN has involved in various important projects on Human Rights and taken significant roles in the application processes to the European Court of Human Rights and individual applications to the Constitutional Court which was adopted with the constitutional amendments made in legislation in 2010.
- Ayben ARIKAN who is the member of Turkish Women International Network (“Turkishwin”) and TRAngels Angel Investors Network has served as volunteer of International Children Center (ICC) for a long time in the past.