Att. Levent BERBERFounding Partner
- +90 212 257 5858
Education– Saint Benoit High School
– Istanbul University Law School
– Istanbul University Social Science Foreign Trade and Management
– Nova Southeastern University / Language School
French and English
- Founding partner of BBA Law Firm, Levent BERBER has worked at one of the world’s leading audit firm, KPMG Turkey as partner and head of legal department before BBA Law Firm and previously worked as legal counsel at the companies of Ottoman Real Estate Investment Fund (UK) and Osmanli Bank and also involved in board of directors of several national and international companies.
- With his nearly 25 years of experience, Levent BERBER advises multinational companies, banks from each sector and ministries in their special projects.
- Levent BERBER has an advanced experience in Mergers and Acquisitions, Commercial&Company Law, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets Law, Commercial Agreements, Real Estate and IT Law.
- He also specializes in the field of tax law and provides advocacy and consultancy services in many tax cases. His tax cases’ financial amount has currently reached 500 Million TRY.
- Levent BERBER is known for his creative solutions in the most complicated cases and has involved in several major projects exceeding the amount of 30 Billion USD.
- Levent BERBER has also actively involved in preparation of the Turkish Commercial Code’ Secondary Regulation and TMSF’s Commercial and Economic Integrity Regulation and Law No. 5651 Proposal Works.